Education and qualifications:
1997—Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU), majoring in General Medicine
1999— Internship in Urology, DNMU
2001 — TU (thematic improvement) “Modern aspects of the treatment of urolithiasis”
2001 — TU “Topical issues of outpatient urology”
2007— TU “Topical issues of oncourology”
2007 — TU “Fundamentals of Interventional Ultrasound”
2008 — TU “Minimally invasive methods of treatment of urological diseases”.
- sonography of the kidneys, bladder, prostate, scrotum
- Transrectal trephine biopsy of the prostate
- Transrectal aspiration of prostate abscesses
- aspiration of seminal vesicles
- biopsy of kidneys, prostate, testicles, seminal vesicles
- puncture aspiration of cysts, abscesses
- Balloon dilatation of the ureter
- drainage of the upper urinary tract with stent catheters
- contact, external lithotripsy
Treatment of diseases:
- Adenoma of the prostate (prostate)
- Urethral stricture
1999 — Ph.D.
Publications and inventions:
40 scientific papers, 1 co-authored monograph and patent right for 1 invention.