Education and qualifications:
- 1994-2000 – Luhansk State Medical University, Medical Department, doctor.
- a higher qualification category in proctology was awarded in 2014 and confirmed in 2019.
- 2002 – 2014 – proctologist surgeon at the Luhansk Regional Clinical Hospital.
- 2014 – 2015 – proctologist surgeon at the El.N. clinic
- since 2015 – a proctologist surgeon at the MED CITY Medical Clinic.
I have anoscopy, rectoromanoscopy, fibrocolonoscopy (sigmoscopy), sampling material for biopsy, sphincterometry.
I perform the removal of colon polyps by forceps biopsy, endoscopic hemostasis.
- 2005 – Specialization in proctology at the Department of Surgery and Proctology of the Kyiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- 2008 – Pre-certification cycle in the specialty “Proctology” at the Department of Surgery and Proctology of the Kyiv Medical Academy.
- 2013 – Training course on the technology of operation of the laser universal coagulator “Lika-surgeon” PMVP “Fotonika Plus”, Cherkasy.
- 2014 – Pre-certification cycle in the specialty “Proctology” at the Department of Surgery and Proctology of the Kharkiv Medical Academy.
- 2019 – Pre-certification cycle in the specialty “Proctology” at the Department of Surgery and Proctology of the Kyiv Medical Academy.
- 2020 TU “Laparoscopic and Mini-Invasive Coloproctology” P.L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- 2010 – enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies at the department of surgery with the basics of thoracic, cardiovascular and plastic surgery of the State institution “Luhansk State Medical University”.
- 2015 – defended a dissertation on the topic “Comparative evaluation of methods of surgical treatment of complex forms of acute paraproctitis with the use of a biocompatible material based on collagen.” Awarded the scientific degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences.
- Author and co-author of 15 publications in specialized profile publications.
- Co-author of a new method of surgical treatment of acute paraproctitis.
Treatment (including surgical) of pathologies:
- acute hemorrhoids
- anal fissure
- aesthetic defects in the area of the anal canal
- acute paraproctitis
- pararectal fistulas (chronic paraproctitis)
- epithelial coccygeal duct
- anal polyps
- perianal condylomas
- stenosis (scar deformity) of the anal canal
- prolapse of the rectum